Information about how to use Jiglu.
This space was created on 4 December 2017.
Using topic areas to group related tags under a single concept.
Seeing what has changed between versions of a blog post or knowledge entry.
How to set up a separate password for use with feeds.
How to see when a message failed DKIM verification and may not be from who it said it was.
Bringing unsuitable blog comments, discussion message or knowledge entries to a moderator's attention.
How to change what mail format discussion messages from spaces arrive in.
How to incorporate the content of one knowledge entry in another.
Jiglu's automatic deactivation of unused user accounts.
Reasons why you might not be able to add an attachment to a contribution.
Jiglu's automatic file sniffing to correct attachment content types and extensions.
Thursday, 14 April 2022
- Stephen Hebditch added a knowledge entry How can I easily track a topic which can use several names
- Stephen Hebditch updated the knowledge entry How do I check which addresses I've logged in from? to version 3.0.0
- Stephen Hebditch updated the knowledge entry How do I set up two-factor authentication? to version 2.0.0
- Stephen Hebditch updated the knowledge entry Jiglu system quickstart to version 4.0.0
- Stephen Hebditch updated the knowledge entry Why have I been sent a warning that my account will be deactivated? to version 2.0.0