For end users
- Users could not upload a photo for their profile when the product had been licensed without any monitor users. This has been resolved.
- Photos and user icons now display correctly when users do not have permission to view the user directory but do have permission to view user profiles.
- Some minor browser compatibility issues when uploading attachments have been resolved.
- An issue with the feed for a user’s activity stream being wrongly formatted for updated knowledge entry activities has been resolved.
- A small number of minor improvements have been made and some minor issues fixed.
For group administrators
- Improvements have been made to page metadata on contribution pages with support for schema.org, OpenGraph and HTML 5 metadata. The first image attached to a contribution, if present, will now be used as the image in the metadata.
For system administrators
- When the super user first logs on the system now requires acceptance of the software licence to proceed.
- When the licence key is invalid – for example because it has expired or is for the wrong web host – then the system will now revert to a default licence key that still allows the user to log on and enter a new key.
- Some issues with blogs using external domain names have been resolved.