For end users
- A small number of minor issues have been fixed.
For group administrators
- Changes to tag assignment (whether it will be used for manual tagging only or both manual and automatic tagging) will now update all the automatic occurrences of that tag accordingly. Changing the name or alternative names of a tag that is set not to be used for automatic tagging will also no longer result it being assigned anyway.
- An issue has been resolved that resulted in some tags having bad automatic alternative names added which started with a single quote.
For system administrators
- An optional integration is now available with virus scanners supporting the ICAP protocol. This is controlled through the new Virus scanning system settings page.
- When enabled, attachments are scanned in the background after uploading. Users will be prevented from downloading a file until it has been scanned or if it has been found to contain malware.
- Attachments are periodically rescanned for new matches. On the Virus scanning system settings page you can change how often this takes place and what during which hours rescanning is carried out.
- A new Virus quarantine system settings page enables system administrators to view which files were found to contain viruses and the contributions they came from. When a file has been wrongly marked as having a virus this can be overridden.
- Performance improvements have been made to the retrieval of group settings and processing of group updates.
- Third party libraries have been updated to the latest recommended versions.